Here at Dixon Fishing, you’ll discover hundreds of black max fishing rods from the market’s leading manufacturers, covering every type of fishing, every angler preference and all spending plans across the board. Even those who know nothing about fishing would most likely state the word ‘rod’ if they were asked to name a piece of fishing tackle and there’s definitely no rejecting that a quality rod is one of the most essential pieces of set in your portfolio. With hundreds of rods on the market, it can often feel overwhelming when you’re attempting to discover the best rod for you needs and even the most experienced angler can find themselves swamped with choices; carp rods, telescopic fishing rod, fly fishing rod or a travel fishing rod.
- Fishing rod and fishing reel combo delivers exceptional sensitivity, durability, and power
- Sleek, lightweight reel design with 1 piece graphite frame and graphite side plates
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings and 1 roller bearing for reliable operation and effortless retrieve
- 2 ball bearings
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Aluminum spool
- Abu Custom integrated reel seat with molded polymer comfort grip
- 3 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Size: as the picture shown (The middle gap min/max:0.2-0.6 inch)
- Fishing pole clip color: Black
- Package Included: 20 x Fishing Rod Clips (not include the screws)
- The Size: the big size, holding hole size, min-max: 0.63--0.95inches
- Package list: 24pcs pool cue clips, but not include the screws.
- Plastic material, to hold hole size "0.95inches
- 【High Quality Rod Sock】ZHENDUO OUTDOOR provide the best fishing rod covers for you. The PET rod sleeve is made from...
- 【Importance to Use Fishing Rod Sleeve】Rod socks are a great way to prevent annoying tangles in your rod locker or vehicle...
- 【Prefect Fishing Rod Cover】The fishing pole covers has a outwardly flipped opening that doesn't catch on line guides;...
- Versatile baitcast fishing rod ideal for on-the-water applications
- Constructed from durable 24-ton high modulus graphite for a lightweight, responsive feel
- Stainless steel guides with titanium inserts withstand heavy line pressure
- Unique and Professional Design - It comes with 2 tips. You can get two different power rod tips, medium and medium heavy....
- 24 Ton Carbon Fiber - Light weight with tremendous overall strength; strong and structurally enhanced solid carbon fiber...
- Extreme Exposure Reel Seat - Enhanced reel seat with corrosion resistant aluminum hoods; Full-Contact Reel Seat with Soft...
- KastFlex IM6 Graphite Blanks - Fish like a gladiator! KastKing Crixus casting rods and spinning rods deliver incredible...
- Golf Style SuperPolymer Handle – SuperPolymer handles are comfortable, durable and exceptionally slip resistant giving you...
- Stainless Steel Guides w/Zirconium Oxide Rings – As an angler you know that quality components make the fishing rod....
- One-piece graphite frame
- 5 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- Power Disk drag system
How to pick a black max fishing rod
The rod will then be provided with guides and a reel seat. Guides are the rings that run up the length of the rod and their main purpose is to create a course for your line to run through. They will begin with a larger size at the butt of the rod and will gradually reduce in size until they get to the tip.
Fishing rods can be made from all sorts of different products, including, fiberglass, graphite, steel, bamboo or wood. Fishing filament, or line, is threaded through the ferrules (eyes) situated along the flexible black max fishing rod. There’s a rod at the base of the pole, which the line winds onto, and the other end of the line has a barbed hook for attaching the bait. When a fish takes the bait, you use a manage to reel in the line. Fishing rods come in a wide range of sizes, with everything from 4-foot rods for children, right through to 16-foot rods. Generally they’re around 6 feet in length. A longer rod puts more force on the angler’s arms. It’s crucial to select a rod that’s right for you, as it’s the backbone of your fishing take on. When you’re selecting rod length, you need to consider what kind of fish you’re planning to capture, and the fishing location itself, including the kind of water.