The development of fishing rods, and their online availability, have brought us so much innovation and range that it often can be intimidating to select the right one. Casting nerf gun fishing rods are popular among bass anglers, pike anglers, musky anglers, and trollers while spinning rods are common amongst walleye or panfish anglers and bass anglers that are fishing with skill methods.
- The only rod that launches a bobber into the water (with a hook safely enclosed)
- No casting needed--kids shoot to where the fish are
- Comes assembled and ready to fish
- Brand: Goliath. Game: Rocket Fishing Rod. Age recommendation: 8 and up. Number of players: 1 player. Age: 8 & Up. Gender:...
- Dimensions : 4 in. H x 5.88 in. W x 4 in. L.
- Safety Bobbers for Rocket Fishing Rod
- Rocket Fishing rod sold seperately, not included
- Fishing rod casts lines over 30 feet
- Pump-and-launch action eliminates snares and tangles
- Patented Safety Bobber hides the hook until it hits the water
Select the best nerf gun fishing rod
Often the natural aspects are not constantly on your side, and with fishing being an outdoor activity, you can’t always ensure that the weather condition will not turn on you. That’s why our resilient and sturdy fishing rods are made to hold up against tough weather conditions to guarantee you can still reel in big fish even if it gets windy.
Fishing rods can be made from all sorts of various materials, consisting of, fiberglass, graphite, wood, bamboo or steel. Fishing filament, or line, is threaded through the ferrules (eyes) located along the versatile rod. Fishing rods come in a wide range of sizes, with whatever from 4-foot rods for children, right through to 16-foot rods.