Dixon Fishing Online brings rods for both spinning and casting reels. We have several options to pick from like length and action to assist you get the right rod for the ideal event. Selecting the ideal rod depends upon more than just length and action though. Choosing the right shakespeare kids fishing rod may seem like a difficult task, but it is not as difficult as you may think. We can aid with any concerns along the way.
- Uniquely designed for ages 3-5, and it floats
- All-metal gears with a stainless steel pick-up pin; Pre-spooled with 6 lb Zebco line
- Patented no-tangle design
- EVA grips designed for kids
- Pre-spooled with 6lb line
- Includes practice casting plug
- 4’6" 2-Piece rod and reel combo
- Pre-Spooled with 6LB line
- 170 stickers included
- Equipment for anglers of all ages and experience
- Made to be reliable and durable
- Tested to be easy to use and high quality
- Fishing rod and reel combo specifically designed for kids
- Durable 3 foot 8 inch ugly stik rod with sensitive clear tip design
- Comfortable eva grips sized for little hands
- Includes Berkley Power Bait egg clusters, salmon spoons, drift rig, live bait tackle and tackle box
- Filled with 14 LB Stern monofilament fishing line
- Salmon Shaky Worms and Power Grubs
- 1 Ball Bearings for smooth operation
- Multi disc drag system for reliability
- Fiberglass rod for durability
- Includes Berkley Power Bait shaky worms and lizards, crankbait, spinner grubs and tackle box
- Aluminum spool filled with 8 LB Stern monofilament fishing line
- Bass Shaky Worms and Power Grubs
- PAW PATROL FISHING ROD: Introduce your child to the joys of fishing with these popular cartoon fishing rods! After seeing...
- FAMILY FUN ALL YEAR LONG: Now the whole family can get in on the action. These kid's fishing poles are a great introduction...
- PRACTICE CASTING PLUG: This kid's fishing pole comes equipped with a practice plug so your child can safely cast in a pond,...
- 30 inch one-piece solid glass blank
- Stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts
- EVA grips with twist lock reel seats
How to get the shakespeare kids fishing rod in Dixon online
Real, there are not too many anglers who own custom-made fishing rods. There’s an easy reason for this: they’re not mass-produced and therefore not offered to the general public in general, or a minimum of not to the point that an angler has the opportunity to make a retail purchase at their regional take on or fishing store. However, with the introduction of improved innovations, and the availability to satisfy a myriad of new prospective consumers via the Internet, much more anglers are leveraging the chance to design and buy their own customized fishing gear. Production shakespeare kids fishing rods are normally created and produced the average individual with average abilities and are manufactured utilizing average elements, all of which will supply affordable performance. Those who demand more from their fishing toolbox turn to custom rod contractors to get that specific tool they need for the design of fishing they choose and the performance they expect.
In river and stream situations, when the water is running high, a longer rod is generally much simpler to fish with than a shorter fishing rod. A five foot rod for regular water conditions, and a six foot 6 inch fishing rod for when the water is high due to run-off and rain. As long as you stick with quality producers, a $50 Fishing Rod is usually an extremely functional rod.