There are are countless fishing rods currently readily available for the choice and an angler can be mind boggling. At Dixon fishing we have actually narrowed this option down for you and have what we believe is the best variety of ultra light ice fishing rods that cash can purchase. If you are searching for a carp fishing rod, coarse fishing rod, predator fishing rod, fly fishing rod or sea fishing rod you know you will discover the best fishing rods from all the crucial providers like Daiwa, Preston Innovations, Korum and a lot more right here.
- 100% fiberglass blanks
- Durable rod finish
- Full cork handles
- 3A PORTUGUESE CORK HANDLE - 13 Fishing Tickle Stick Ice Rods are made with hand-selected 3A Portuguese cork handles that...
- PARALLEL COMPOSITE CONSTRUCTION - The 13 Fishing Tickle Stick Ice Spinning Rod is made with a PC2 (Parallel Composite...
- FLAT TIP - The flat tip drastically increases the angler’s ability to detect ascending and descending strikes and dds...
- CORK HANDLE - 13 Fishing Widow Maker Ice Rods are made with hand-selected 5A Portuguese cork handles.
- DIAMOND COATED GUIDES - ALPS thin wire double diamond coated guides for the precision and durability you demand.
- MAXIMUM SENSITIVITY - Lightweight and balanced for maximum sensitivity, these rods provide an action-packed battle every time...
- Material: durable hard carbon.
- Total length: about 60cm23.5 inch; Contraction length: about 24cm9.5 inch.
- 0.5M lightweight and compact designed carbon ice fishing rod.
- Sensitive carbon tip
- Bright colored tip section for tip detection on UL, L, and ML models
- Optimized guide placement with coil and Zirconia guides on UL, L, and ML models
- HT IB-18 ice blue rod
- Corkalon handle and black Rings
- Blank is blue in color with dark blue guide wrappings and a orange colored tip
- SIX STAINLESS STEEL BALL BEARINGS The spinning reel on Whiteout ice combo features six stainless steel ball bearings and one...
- ANTI-REVERSE FUNCTIONALITY Instant anti-reverse functionality quickly engages the drag to prevent the reel from spinning...
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE This spinning reel is treated with defrost lubricant that ensures optimal performance even in cold...
- frabill, trusted by anglers since 1938
- "ice hunter sniper spinning combos are perfect to reel in lighter fish that need lighter action and a super sensitive tip,...
- rod features solid graphite rod blanks for superior sensitivity to ensure you feel the slightest of movements and hits
- Premium 24T graphite blank
- Winn grip textured slip resistant style handle
- Guide: Pacbay single leg fly guide and twister stripper guide
- Telescopic design: With two durable and wear-resistant fishing rod guides.
- Fishing reel (NOT included) can be firmly mounted on the rod
- lightweight and compact designed ice fishing rod.
How to choose a ultra light ice fishing rod
Often the natural elements are not always in your corner, and with fishing being an outdoor activity, you can’t always guarantee that the weather condition won’t turn on you. That’s why our durable and sturdy fishing rods are made to hold up against challenging weather to guarantee you can still draw in large fish even if it gets windy. Whether you want to fish in ponds or by the sea, our skillfully made cork handles, an attempted and evaluated material that has actually been around since the sport began; cork has heat retention residential or commercial properties that enable you to keep warm in cooler weather condition whilst likewise supplying a great surface for grip even in wet conditions. You might wish to choose a foam deal with if you’re after something more flexible and light-weight, foam manages will still provide a good level of grip, however, they’re not waterproof however fast to dry.
There are ferrules, or small metal rings, spaced from the handle to the pointer of a rod. They assist you to cast and recover more smoothly by guiding your fishing line. The tip ferrule is essential in directing your cast. The reel is attached to the rod using a reel seat, which is typically situated near the handle grip. If you desire something easy, a fishing rod can be as standard as a bamboo rod with a line attached. Something like this is terrific for kids. Or you can go to the other extreme, and purchase an expensive handcrafted rod, also made from bamboo, for fly fishing purposes. You can spend anything from a couple of dollars to numerous dollars on a bamboo rod. Generally, however, unless you’re keen on fly fishing, you’re much better to look at fiberglass or graphite rods. For kids and newbies, fiberglass rods are a great option. You can choose from a range of lengths and versatility. You can normally purchase one at an affordable cost, and there are a lot of different kinds of rods available. They’re quite durable, and need very little maintenance, if any at all.