The fastest growing pattern in the kayaking industry is clearly the use of solstice rogue inflatable kayaks. Today’s technology makes these inflatable crafts more rugged and maneuverable, while staying lightweight and portable. Even skilled kayakers are slowly making the switch to inflatable kayaks.
- Replacement seat for Solstic #29900 Rogue 1-2 Person Convertible Kayak
- Fits more kayaks and canoes
- Made from durable, heavy-gauge PVC material
- 2 adjustable inflatable seats
- Front and rear spray covers
- Colors: blue/white
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- 18-pocket French design
- See-through window headrest
- Ideal for Snow or Surf
- Cool AllSeason graphics
- Sturdy Vinyl Handles
- Made of quality nylon material, wear resistant, durable for long life.
- Quick-release buckles for easy attachment to kayak paddles. Auto-valve makes single-handed inflation possible.
- Bright yellow color with safety reflective strips for better visibility in low-light conditions.
Why choose a solstice rogue inflatable kayak?
Another mistaken belief about inflatable kayaks is that they have extremely bad maneuverability. Individuals believe you would have very little control in an inflatable kayak. This isn’t the case with newer solstice rogue inflatable kayaks though. A lot of these inflatable boats have actually optional foot controlled rudders to make for simple turning without missing a stroke. A few of these optional rudders simply help the kayak track directly. A lot of inflatable kayaks have maneuverability similar to hard-shell boats.
The double flooring feature of certain inflatable kayaks makes it almost impossible to pierce. This system gives double security to the most vulnerable part of the boat. Even when it’s complete of water, the solstice rogue inflatable kayak still survives and remains rock-solid and stable. Compared to any type of kayak, inflatable kayaks are the most buoyant since they are generally comprised of blown up internal compartments. Inflatable kayaks are likewise very safe to use since they are challenging to topple. The kayaks’ flat bottoms make them very steady.