There is a great deal of choice of various makes and models of sunjoy inflatable kayaks. They will vary by size, weight, load capability, performance and of course by price. I have assembled a list of what I believe to be five of the leading inflatable kayaks on the market at this time. Inflatable sit-on-top kayaks are a good choice for the novice as they can be easily evacuated in the event of a roll.
- Huge 7400 cubic inch packing capacity; 600 D Polyester fabric is rugged and water-resistant
- Lightweight and durable; large u shaped main compartment for easy packing; zippered mesh easy access pockets
- Clear easy glide inline skate wheels; central locking retractable handle with stow away pocket; adjustable front compressed...
- Tan weather-resistant adjustable fabric shade with brown trim
- Rust-resistant powder-coated brown steel frame
- Item dimensions: 134.6 in. L x 112.8 in. W x 93.7 in. H
- White weather-resistant canopy
- Rust-resistant powder-coated white steel frame
- Item dimensions: 120.1 in. L x 120.1 in. W x 87.8 in. H
- White weather-resistant adjustable fabric shade
- Rust-resistant powder-coated black steel frame
- Item dimensions: 119.7 in. L x 117.3 in. W x 89 in. H
How to select a sunjoy inflatable kayak?
Kayaks are really stable, but with inflatable kayaks it can be a lot easier to return in if you fall out. You simply get the cockpit of the kayak and pull yourself up like you’re leaving a pool. This makes an sunjoy inflatable kayak very practical for snorkeling or swimming. Prior to returning in, it is easy to dump out any water that gets aboard. Some inflatable boats are even self bailing.
The first thing to look for is a cash back warranty. Simply put if you acquire the boat and aren’t satisfied can you return it and get your cash back? Another method of providing a refund guarantee is a “totally free trial duration”. Another thing to look for is proof of quality craftsmanship. Some makers accomplish this through the use of videos. The bottom line is that the very best sunjoy inflatable kayaks are made by makers that support their products. While keeping your rigid kayak in the cold weather normally implies either having sufficient garage area, a storage building, or an outside rack or cradle of some kind, a deflated kayak will usually need no more storage area than that of a cooler.