Learn to fish utilizing the right fishing rod tie downs and you will be successful in capturing the fish you want to. Some of the important elements to think about while purchasing a fishing rod will include its handle type, action point, material, and its power. When it comes to selecting a fishing portability, cost and rod are significant considerations.
- Retractable rod hold-down system
- Self-retracting polyester strap extends a full 24 inches
- PVC extrusion coated strap grips rods and resists hook penetration
- Package include: comes with 6 sets of rod strap holders in total, enough quantity for you and your families to use and...
- Reliable material: the fishing rod deck mount connector is made of polyurethane material, which can retain its stretch and...
- Adjustable length: the length of boat deck mount pole holder can be adjusted according to your actual needs, its end pieces...
- Durable & Soft - Made of high quality nylon and elastic rubber. Soft and Strong Elasticity.
- Multi-function - Easy to be tied the fishing rods together, easy to carry and store. And protect the rod.
- Good stretch - Strong Velcro buckle and easy stretch to desirable length, anti-chafe, smart adjustable.
- 4 pieces in pack, use for fishing rod ties, very handy for transporting longer fishing poles and reel
- 4mm diameter stretchy bungee rope can firmly tie the fishing rods. Fly fishing rods not included
- 2mm high density foam padding protect your fishing pole from scratching
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Holds up to 4 Rods
- Original 8 Inch and 6 Inch strap is our smallest set of 2 straps
- 12" STRAP LENGTH - holds up to 4 fishing rods.
- SCREWS INCLUCED - stainless steel screws included, easy to install.
- FUNCTION - strap stretches over rods and hook into a loop mounted on the deck.
- You will get 2 pieces fishing rod tie downs straps (Non-Stretch) for boats, all the same sizes
- Non-Stretch TPU material and unable to stretch, remains unaffected by sunlight and most chemicals
- Strap length: 12 Inch, holds up to 4 -6 fishing rods. The strap cannot be stretched
- Rated Capacity: 1,800 lbs.
- Adjustable up to 40"
- Sold per pair
- Look out for cheaply made China copy. These are opriginal Fishing Butlers.
- 2 Pack, Available in 3 sizes 12" - 24" - 36". or variety pack. Colors at random
- They are quick release, adjustable, reusable and they float if dropped in the water.
- --RETRACT DESIGN: Adopted with retract design, the strap can retract into the gunwale when not in use.
- --HOLD ROD: The deck mount connector is designed to hold fishing rod, which will not snag hooks.
- --CONVENIENT TO USE: Adopted with stretch design, the stretch strap over rods and hook into a loop mounted on the deck.
How to select the best fishing rod tie downs
Fishing rods come in different lengths and you can choose from a 147-cm-long rod to a 240-cm-long fishing rod. If your plan is to do fishing while sailing on a boat or sitting on a pier, then you ought to get a brief fishing rod. On the other hand, the long fishing rods are perfect for capturing larger fish and for fishing from coastlines.
Fishing rods can be made from all sorts of various materials, including, fiberglass, graphite, wood, bamboo or steel. Fishing filament, or line, is threaded through the ferrules (eyes) located along the flexible rod. Fishing rods come in a broad range of sizes, with everything from 4-foot rods for children, right through to 16-foot rods.